Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
These beautiful masks are made locally in the Junction by our makers at Mayana Geneviere. The Toronto-made reusable face masks are made with the recommended fabrics of 100% woven quilters' cotton with a high thread count (615 TPI) for best performance. Every mask is designed with the requirements of full coverage and a snug fit around your face.
Each mask is enhanced with a nose wire and adjustable ear loops. Stylish and functional, they are breathable and gentle on the skin for comfortable full day wear. These are masks you'll actually want to wear.
- 3-Layers with polypropylene filter
- Inner/outer layer: 100% tightly woven cotton (615 TPI) as recommended
- Middle layer (filter): non-woven polypropylene for moisture resistance
- Filter pocket to replace polypropylene filters
- Adjustable nose wire (prevents fogging of glasses)
- Soft elastic ear straps with adjustable toggle for customized fit
- Contoured stylish and classic gender neutral design
- Washable & reusable
- Comes with a reusable plastic pouch for transport
- Measurements: 6" nose to chin x 10" ear to ear
- Made in Canada
A portion of every purchase will be donated directly through Mayana Geneviere to those in need who have been affected by COVID.
All of the masks are ethically made in Toronto in a licensed PPE facility that operates with high regulatory standards. This mask is not intended for medical use. It is ideal for public outings in addition to social distancing and proper hygiene measures.
Masks are FINAL SALE.