Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
These beautiful alpaca scarves are fairly traded and made in Ecuador by highly skilled, independent Indigenous artisans. The Canadian designers at Pokoloko work directly with them to ensure a commitment to fair wages and a healthy work environment that contributes to their sustainability and way of life.
These beautiful scarfs can be worn to jazz up any outfit. The size of the scarf is cut to be able to wrap it around your shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around your neck without being too bulky.
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- Hand-loomed, machine-woven, and then machine-brushed for added softness.
- Fairly traded and ethically sourced.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- 20% alpaca & 80% acrylic
- 12” W x 76” L (31cm W x 193cm L)
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on a cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer.
- Groom with a light brush in the direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.