Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Made from 100% cotton, this dishtowel is soft yet strong and very absorbent.
These artist series tea towels are a collaboration between Native Northwest and Indigenous Artists:
Transforming Eagle -Ryan Cranmer - Namgis
Hummingbird- Maynard Johnny, Jr - Coast Salish,Kwakwaka'wakw
Killer Whale - Trevor Angus - Gitxsan
Moon -Simone Diamond - Coast Salish
Soaring Eagle by Corey Bulpitt
100% Cotton (natural unbleached base)
20"x 27.5" (50x70 cm)
Waterbased non-toxic inks
Native Northwest’s story began over 38 years ago with a social worker, a rack of postcards, and the vision of building everyday connection to Indigenous cultures.
The values behind our brand originate with the founding reason for the company: Native arts and cultures, designed by Indigenous artists, built on a foundation of respect and authenticity. We tie authentic designs to bold, new concepts where artists can tell the stories of their communities and cultures through their distinct designs.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid in fees and royalties
Each of our exchanges, from the sourcing and compensation of Indigenous artists, to our staff and merchants, are part of a lifelong relationship between Indigenous cultures and the communities we pledge to honour and respect.
Native Northwest operates on Musqueam, Coast Salish territory in Vancouver, British Columbia.