Visit our POP Up location inside Norm and Lenore at 2745 Dundas St. W, Toronto
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Dev Eco-Sustainable Blue Light Reader will keep eye strain and fatigue at bay with a premium blue light filtering lenses.
These Blue Planet Blue Light Filtering Glasses are available in standard reading strengths 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 & 3.00. The lenses are built with Blue Light protective technology to prevent eye strain and other harmful effects from the light emitted by digital screens by filtering 40% or more blue light rays emitted by digital devices.
- Lens Width (mm): 47
- Bridge Width (mm): 22
- Temple Length (mm): 140
- Lens: Premium Blue Light Filtering Reader (0.00-3.00)
- Material: Hand polished ultra-lightweight eco-friendly frames are made with our very own Eco-Process which reuses 60-75% recycled & reprocessed content that would otherwise end up in landfills or our oceans.
- Accessories: Every pair includes a woven glass case.
- Shape: Round
- Each pair of Blue Planet Eyewear is made with recycled and/or natural materials to help eliminate waste and draw from more sustainable sources.
- For every pair sold, Blue Planet donate a pair of corrective glasses to a person in need via a charity organization through their Visualize Change Program.