Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Jersey knit merino wool button down shirts featuring 4-way stretch, temperature regulation, odour and moisture management and ultra breathability, to keep you comfortable and looking great no matter where your travels take you. You've never worn a shirt like this to work before.
- Ultralight, ultrasoft 16.5 micron, 145 gsm fabric
- 87% merino wool, 13% nylon
- 4-way stretch with moisture management
- Anti-odour / anti-wrinkle
- Temperature regulation
- Fused collar, cuffs and button placket for a “crisp” look.
- Double fabric reinforced shoulder yolk
- Button down semi-spread collar
- Back darts for tapered fit
- Rounded bottom hem - 1.5" drop at back
- Tortoise shell buttons
- Stitched neck label
Made in Canada.
About: Today’s performance apparel tends to be either fitted as a base layer and covered with logos, making it only suited for the gym, or boxy, unstructured and only appropriate for the weekend. At STNDRD FARE we’ve taken nature’s finest outdoor technical fabric, Merino Wool, and crafted apparel that’s both performance based in it's material choice, while also being tailored for the city. Dress it up or dress it down, it’s made for moving, sweating and stretching, while keeping you looking and feeling great.
3% of net sales from all STNDRD FARE products go back to the delivery of local, community based outdoor programs. Building better basics for the next generation.