Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Lavender Flaxseed Handy Pillow
This beautiful Lavender & Flaxseed Handy Pillow is the perfect tool to help you relax and unwind after a long day. Designed to calm and comfort both the body and the mind, this pillow provides a long-lasting heat while providing calming and soothing aromatherapy. Lavender completes and enhances these physical benefits by offering a totally relaxing, sensory experience. The 100% cotton fabric absorbs moisture vapour, enhancing the comfort of the Flax bag.
Can be used HOT (microwave it) or COLD (freeze it).
The neck pillows are approximately 12" inches long by 7.5" inches wide and
weigh approximately 1 1/2 lb.
To use heated:
- Simply heat in the microwave for 1 minute on high. If you prefer a little extra heat, then continue to heat on high in 30-second increments. Maximum 3 minutes.
- This pillow can be folded to fit in the microwave. Ensure that the pillow can rotate freely without touching the inner walls of the microwave.
- Once warmed, use for any portion of your back, across chest or torso, legs, thighs or wherever you need relief from pain or aching. It is great to help relieve hip & sacral pain.
- Don't forget to stretch once you have warmed an area that might feel tight or achy. The heat helps decrease pain by allowing the muscles to stretch and increase mobility.
- The inner pillow allows for multi-use. It has a removable, washable cover.
- Always test the temperature before applying to the affected area.
To use cold:
- Place the "Flax Bags" in the refrigerator or freezer within a sealed plastic bag for at least 1 hour before use.
Cold is best for recent pain, numbing, and decreasing inflammation or swelling.
WARNING: Do not leave any flax bags unattended with children. Do not overheat. If a burning smell is detected, please discard your flax bag.