Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This beautiful medallion mask is crafted with stunning black and gold lace scallop and is all you need to elevate your outfit on a grocery run or a night out.
Adorned with beautiful gold embellishment, this stylish pattern is placed on top of our best selling high-quality 100% premium cotton base. This mask contours your face for a snug fit. Ultra-chic and feminine, it is timeless and will have you stepping out of your house with confidence.
Delicately cut and sewn by hand using the lace edge to enhance the intricate design. Made with quality craftsmanship and care by skilled artisans in Toronto, this precise process makes each mask unique.
The mask is made with 100% woven quilters' cotton and has a high thread count it delivers on style and function. It is enhanced with an adjustable nose wire and ear loops for a comfortable fit. It is breathable and super gentle on the skin for all-day wear.
- Adjustable nose wire (prevents fogging of glasses)
- Soft elastic ear loops
- Contoured stylish and distinct feminine look
- Washable & reusable, this mask is made to last
- Comes with a reusable plastic pouch for transport
- Made in Toronto, Ontario
- 3-Layers with polypropylene filter
- Inner/outer layer: 100% tightly woven cotton as recommended
- Middle layer (filter): non-woven polypropylene for moisture resistance
- Two-tone black and gold lace overlay
- O/S fits most (based off adult face mask)
- 6" nose to chin x 10" ear to ear
A portion of every purchase will be donated by our maker at Mayana Geneviere, located in the Junction area of Toronto, to those in need who have been affected by COVID.
This mask is ethically made in Toronto at a licensed PPE facility that operates with high regulatory standards. This mask is not intended for medical use. It is ideal for public outings in addition to social distancing and proper hygiene measures.