Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed and handmade in Québec, the IKUKO™ meditation bench softens your practice, preserving freedom of movement and the benefits of a really good ergonomic chair. Used as an alternative to a standardized cross-legged position, the meditation bench may also be used to eat at a low table, work, read, play with kids...
- The open sitting angle between the thigh and torso and the kneeling position allows your back to automatically straighten so your spine balances properly over the pelvis, rediscovering its natural curve while decreasing damaging compressive loads on your lower back.
- Back and shoulder tension is prevented, relaxing your muscles.
- Opening your chest makes breathing easy, improving oxygen levels for a better circulation of your energy and a general feeling of well-being.
- Increased oxygen supply and intuitive comfort subconsciously result in improved concentration and the ability to focus.
- No need for a cushion
- The legs of the bench are meant to be removed for better portability; comes in a cotton bag
- Constructed with a curved and arched seat to provide the best comfort
- Designed and handmade using local massive wild cherry wood
- 30-days satisfaction guarantee and 1-year manufacture guarantee