Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Masculine in this classic black with a charcoal pinstripe, this beautiful alpaca scarf is fairly traded and made in Ecuador by highly skilled, independent Indigenous artisans.
The Canadian designers at Pokoloko work directly with them to ensure a commitment to fair wages, and a healthy work environment that contributes to their sustainability and way of life.
The size of this scarf is cut to be able to wrap around your shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around your neck without being too bulky.
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- This scarf is hand-loomed, machine-woven, and then machine-brushed for added softness.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- 20% alpaca & 80% acrylic
- 12” W x 76” L (31cm W x 193cm L)
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on a cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer.
- Groom with a light brush in the direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.