Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The perfect blanket for relaxing inside, cozying up by the fire, or sharing with friends outside. With generous sizing and substantive weight, this navy teal geometric blanket is sure to elevate any space.
- Made in the Ecuadorian mountains by independent indigenous artisans
- A luxurious alpaca blend, thick and warm
- Medium weight, reversible design
- Surged edges
- Hand-loomed, machine-woven
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- No animals are harmed in the making of any Pokoloko product
- Fairly-traded. Made in Ecuador by highly-skilled, independent Indigenous artisans, with whom Pokoloko works directly with and have a long standing relationship.
- 30% alpaca 70% acrylic
- Double: 69″W × 83″L (210.82 x 175.26 cm)
- Cold water, delicate wash and hang to dry.