Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
You might give Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot a run for their money when you sweep like a shadow through the streets in this hat! If you've ever dreamed of being an international wo/man of mystery this is your moment. Dart through Paris, glide through alleys, and do the notoriously difficult butt slide across the hood of a car - all the while remaining elusive and mysterious and chic.
- The 3 H’s – Handmade in the Himalayas of India by Happy Ladies
- Fair Trade – Officially certified with the Fair Trade Federation. This means that our artisans are well cared for and our supply chain is held accountable
- Give Back – A portion of net profits help support local orphanages in India
- Vegan – A blend of 80% acrylic and 20% nylon means these are 100% Vegan
- No Itch – Our special blend maintains the warmth of wool, but without the itch!
- Long Lasting – The durability of our yarn means these hats will outlast any adventure you take them on
- Velvety Soft and Warm – Perfect for stargazing or relaxing around a campfire
- Indigenous Designs – Indigenous to the local Himalayan people, these designs are passed from mother to daughter
One size fits all. If you're head is smaller than a bowling ball but bigger than bowl of ramen noodles you should be good to go!