Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
By "personal information," we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, "we" and "our" mean Simply Beautiful and "you" means any person who visits our website or visits our store.
What Categories of Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information such as:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address; or you social media accounts such as facebook or instangram to update you on our products.
- Purchase or other commercial information, such as the items you purchase, your shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates).
- Payment information, such as your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), and billing address.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like and to inform you of product updates and specials
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry
How We Share Information
- We do not share personal information about you with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. All of the payment information we receive is encrypted for security.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Updates to This Policy
- We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
- Effective Date
This Policy is effective Feb. 1, 2021.