Free shipping in Ontario only, on orders over $200 before tax. Out-of-province shipping will be quoted separately. No free shipping on marked-down items.
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.
Create an account
Originally designed for birdwatching in Japanese swamps and wetlands, these versatile rain boots have become a favourite of festival-goers and travellers. Thin, supple rubber lets you wear them high and dry for foraging along the shoreline, or with slouchy style for gardening or strolling to the main stage. A reinforced heel means you can kick them off hands-free, and they roll up and store in a small stuff sack so you can pack them on your adventures without a second thought.
Finally, proceeds from sales go to the Wild Bird Society of Japan, a non-profit focused on bird habitat conservation and public education in Japan and other countries, so you can feel even better about wearing them.
- Tall, versatile shaft can be worn high for maximum coverage, or slouchy for a laid-back look.
- Drawstring cuff provides a secure fit and keeps out splashes.
- Fit is snug around the ankle to prevent slipping off.
- Reinforced heel with protruding tab lets you kick them off hands-free.
- Thin, flexible rubber is packable for travel and easy storage.
- Stuff sack included.
If you are between sizes - we recommend you go up a size. These fit pretty true to size but if you are at the top end of a size we recommend sizing up.
THESE ARE FINAL SALE AS WE CAN'T EXCEPT FOOTWEAR BACK AT THIS POINT.